Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Lush. Lively. Elegant. Pantone Color Of The Year - Emerald


Well if you don't have emerald green in your wardrobe, it's time to head to the stores and add some. Pantone announced the 2013 color of the year... drum roll please... emerald!  
This color is said to be "Lively. Radiant. Lush... A color of elegance and beauty that enhances our sense of well-being, balance, and harmony."

This can be a tough color to wear, well for me anyways.  I'll be honest, I'm not a huge fan of green, but I'll be shopping the racks to add this color to my closest. Whether you choose a piece of apparel or decide to go with an accessory, emerald is a must for 2013.
Tip: Gold accessories are the perfect match for something green.


Pantone Color Of The Year - Emerald

No comments:

Post a Comment