Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Purple Pants and Ankle Boots - Fashion of the Season!

Well I finally found a pair of purple pants this weekend!  Added bonus, they have a cool floral scroll pattern in the corduroy fabric that adds great depth.  Where can you find these, check out Ann Taylor Loft - I picked them up at 60% off in stores but you can get them at 40% now!!  Not only are they pretty different, but this color is so in for the fall!

Strolling through the mall, I stopped in Bakers to see what they had.  Ankle boots are in this year so my eye quickly was drawn to this cute pair.  Here is a similar pair from their site, but the ones I picked up were on sale for $39.99 and the color is a little lighter.  Not only are they ankle boots but the side zipper is a great detail.

Since the pants were such a statement I toned it down with a simple gray shirt and scarf.  I wanted the pants and boots to be the focus :)  It's pretty cold in the morning so I threw on a sweatshirt jacket I found at Marshalls.  The button detail gives it the perfect touch! 

Tip: Pick up a pair of ankle boots (with a side zipper if you can)!  Don't be afraid to add some bright skinny pants to your wardrobe, purple/burgundy is a hit fall color this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment