Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Browns and Boots

Well we're in full fall swing - browns and boots.  This was a recent outfit I pulled together, I went with lots of layers.  This skirt is a Gap find, perfect with tights and also works with bare leg in warmer weather.  I kept it simple with a heather gray v-neck t-shirt and then layered on a simple zip cardigan from The Loft.  Its a must to have basics in your wardrobe to mix and match to make many different looks.  A plain black sweater like this will get you a long way.

To add some life to the look I paired a light brown belt around my waist, layered on a brushed gold necklace and my chunky gold watch and bangles.  Brushed gold and bronze jewelry are perfect for accenting the fall colors in your wardrobe!




















The best part of my look are my favorite fall boots.  These are classic distressed brown riding boot style, that go with so many of my fall outfits.  I swear they get better with age!  These are a Nine West find from their vintage line - I've been in love since I got them! They don't have the exact style, but check out this years vintage line here!  

No comments:

Post a Comment