Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sleek and Sophisticated

Sleek blouses are very popular right now, anything satin (polyester gives the same look) and sheer is sure to be a win. I instantly loved the style of this look when I saw it in Ann Taylor Loft, the color and trim detail sealed the deal.

This top is simple with a neutral color, but it has sleek detail with black trim along the cuffs and neck - borderline colorblock. The best touch is noticed from the back - the trim around the neck continues into an elegant black tie. Personally, I love when the sleeve of a blouse has fitted and buttoned cuffs, causing the sleeve to balloon over the wrist.

To accessorize this blouse I chose brushed gold as the accent and paired my Alex and Ani charmed necklace. I love the detail of the rings and delicate touch of the heart charm at the end. To match, I added my chunky gold watch to the look.  A simple, yet great choice for the office or a casual night out! 

Tip: Some of my favorite places to find this style blouses - The Loft, Gap, Banana Republic, and Marshalls! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, thank you very much for such an informative article.
    Mobile marketing is a new definition of Digital Marketing. Mobile has become an integral part of our life and consistent use of smartphones in daily life brings forward an idea for the development of this technique.

    ReplyDelete