Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Catchin' a jet plane to LA!

Just finished packing my suitcase for the Hollywood Hills!  Half day of work tomorrow and then off to the airport.  My original plan was to blog what I packed but I'm simply just running out of time.  So instead, I picked out my favorite thing in there!  I know I've mentioned this before, but make sure to add some sheer blouses to your wardrobe.  Here is one of my newest finds... i LOVE the color, creamsicle maybe? Oh and $12.99!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE
Always an over packer
I admit it, I have a shoe problem

Forgot to mention the most important thing!  I'm going to visit my sister, currently studying "abroad" in the SULA program (Syracuse) - she's a film major and hopefully will get me into the Academy Awards someday!  See you soon xo

3 comments:

  1. Hey there- It's Ashley DeGree...your plane pal from the flight to LA! Remembered the name of your site! Hope you're having a blast in CA with your sister. And totally have to tell you since our flight was already pretty awful sitting behind the two screamers, but Southwest lost BOTH of my bags that night! Lovely, huh? :) Totally need your recs for Providence too! Cute site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! I didn't even realize your name was Ashley - mine too :) I had so much fun in Cali, its always so sunny there, I want to go back! I hope they found your bags, thats terrible... you're traveling for a month!! I think you might have jinxed me though, Southwest lost both of my bags on the way home - ugh - luckily they found them today! I tried to find you on FB but can't - let me know your email for some suggestions or find me - Ashley Buglio.

      Delete
  2. Oh no! I did jinx you! Darn Southwest. I can't find you on FB either...how strange? There must be some way around this? My email is ashle540@aol.com though. Glad you're back safe...with your bags finally! :)

    ReplyDelete