Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bright BLUE Dress


With beautiful weather for another day a dress was definitely on the list!  Today I pulled out a recent find from Marshalls, this simple but detailed bright BLUE dress.  I normally don't choose a blue like this but I loved it when I tried it on.  For a necklace I chose my thin shiny silver piece.  It went really well with the solid blue - stood out perfectly!  For shoes I went with my favorite flats from Steve Madden, simple black with some shine.  I swear heels and wedges can be more comfortable than flats.  Flats always eat my heels!












Don't you love the ruffles! 












































Tip: Don't be afraid to add some color to your wardrobe, especially with this beautiful weather!








You've seen this shirt before but I wanted to show you what it looks like on!  Perfect after work T for hanging out.  This was a one of my recent finds from the World of Dance show, its by Custom Junky - really cool stuff, check it out www.customjunky.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment