Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Goal: a dress for less than $20

Today's lunch break had a mission.  Find a dress for less than $20 in a hour.  This weekend I'm attending a Fundraiser for work and needed something black and white to wear.  Of course I could try and find something in my closet but if I found something with the right price and cute enough, a new dress would be in my future!

Well all I have to say is it was a success!  I left work at lunch and headed to the mall.  I knew I didn't have a lot of time so I headed straight to Forever 21.  I wasn't having much luck looking through the racks but then I found THE one, stuffed in there!  I quickly tried it on and decided it was perfect!  I love the ruffled chest and fitted waist.  The sheer material on the shoulders is also really cute.  After I found the dress I headed to the jewelry.  With the heavy ruffles I decided to go with a really simple necklace and statement earrings.  I thought this went perfectly, the little rhinestones are just enough on the gold!

Mission: Find a dress for less than $20 - Success! $19.80.  Of course you add in the jewelry and it puts me a little over but I'm still under $30 for the whole look!  Shoes?  I'm wearing black HIGH heels from my closet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment