Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Funday!

Weekends are just too short!  Here I am again on a Sunday, wishing you well for the week!  Before we get to Monday's look I want to share a cool thing to do in RI - if you're from around here, if not, enjoy the pictures!





















Once spring hits, I like to start taking adventures and exploring new places.  I love pictures, so a good photo-op location is always on my list!  Today I traveled to the seawall and what most call Hazard Rock in Narragansett.  I would not recommend this sight seeing location for kids unless you want to be nervous the whole time, I get nervous myself!  Its definitely a must see though during low tide, you literally feel like its just you and the ocean.  Drive to the end of the seawall, continue on the road for a few bends and the street that leads down to the rocks will be on your left.  You're too far if you reach Scarborough beach.

Tomorrow's look -
I'm going with black and white for colors tomorrow.  This tank blouse is super cute with the ruffles and beads along the edge - one of my recent Marshalls finds for less than $20.  I love the cut of the bottom, goes down in the front and back like a mens dress shirt - it adds simple style.  To wear to work I'm throwing a short sleeve black sweater over it.  Because I want the shirt to be the focus, I chose a very simple necklace -  probably my favorite piece of jewelry - just a little A (initial).  For bracelets I'm going a little chunkier, but still plain.  They match the beads on the ruffle, just layered black beaded bracelets.  For bottoms I'll be sticking to black dress pants and some type of heel or wedge - we'll see what my feet feel like in the morning! 

While the weathers nice, get out there and take in some fresh air!  I see a lot of sun in the forecast for around here!    


No comments:

Post a Comment