Thursday, April 26, 2012

Splattered Skirt


It might have been a little chilly for my look today but I went with it anyway! Out of all the clothes I own, this skirt is probably one of my favorites! I love the design, splattered paint? It also reminds me of those fireworks that look like gold confetti falling from the sky - my favorite ones :)! The bronze buttons down the front give a little more detail and I also love the black elastic waist for contrast. This skirt came from my secret gem at the Jersey Shore... Lucky LadyIts located on the same boardwalk you see Pauly D and the Jersey Shore crew strollin' on. If you ever make a trip that way, its a MUST to stop in. When (not if, but when!) I open a store, I want it to look just like Lucky Lady. I love everything about it, from the clothes to the decorations! I'll be heading there soon for my annual summer shore vacation!


Back to the look for today... because I wanted the skirt to be the focus, I went with a plain tan T and a simple black sweater.  Sticking with the bronze on the buttons, I wore my gold jewelry - chunky watch and bracelets, and my go to layered necklace.  


These shoes could not have matched better!  They're finally getting comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment