Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Colorful Layers & My New Ride!

I'm back!  Sorry I haven't had a chance to write, just a little crazy in my life! :)
I wanted to keep it short and sweet tonight, but here is the focus of my look today!  My shirt was plain white, it has pretty layered and ruffled details but needed some color.  The perfect touch to a simple or plain shirt is a piece of Jewelry.  I chose a layered colorful necklace that had dimension.  You could also go with snazzy earrings to add to a simple look.  This piece was a great find, can you guess where I got it??

American Eagle!!  Next time you're walking by it in the mall take a spin through the jewelry.  They always have really cute stuff and great prices :)


I had to show my new ride - pretty stylish huh?? I LOVE it!
Pretty funny story... 
I put a deposit down on a Honda Accord Coupe and went home to unpack my car (2009 Mini) and I just couldn't do it.  When we were walking off the Honda lot, my dad said "well that's a big girl car,"  I think that must of stuck with me because the next morning I called Honda and cancelled the deal.  Next phone call was to Mini and yesterday afternoon I was back where I belong!  Just wasn't ready for the big girl car, I still need sporty and excitement!  Any thoughts on a name?? I'm thinking she might be the new Jezzy :)
They say once a mini driver, always a mini driver...

1 comment:

  1. For some women, choosing a car is a big deal since they have to take into consideration some factors before purchasing one. Small cars that still have room for luggage are a popular option. If you want a larger vehicle, pick one that matches your driving skills and performance. Make a list and test drive some to find out if you are comfortable driving a larger car.

    ReplyDelete