Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sweatshirt Blazer - you need one!


Its been pretty drab weather out there so I've been pulling the boots back out and wearing comfortable clothes.  Today I went with one of my favorite blazers, its a gray sweatshirt blazer by Hurley.  Super cute with the cuffed sleeves and bronze buttons.  Sticking with the gray color scheme, I went with a zig zag t-shirt that has cranberry, olive green, and black all in it. This T is from GAP. To add a little pop, I wore a long beaded white necklace.  Amongst the beads there are crystal and gold beads for accent.  Believe it or not, the necklace I was rockin' today came from my 90 year old Nana's jewelry box, vintage I guess :)


Hope you like the look!


 

2 comments:

  1. What size did you order? And what size do you typically wear from Gap / Banana Republic? I am interested in ordering this jacket, but I am not sure what size would fit me best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia! This Hurley jacket is an xs, but too be honest, it was the only one and on sale, normally I probably would of gone for the Small. For Gap and Banana I'm usually a small, lately the XS are a little too snug. With something that is meant to be worn a little loose I may for the XS so it doesn't look like a sheet on me. Does that help?

      Delete