Monday, May 21, 2012

Braided Chunky Necklace!


So cool its the focus of my next post!  What do you think?? I'm in love with my newest jewelry purchase!  This chunky blue, purple, green, and brown braided necklace just couldn't be left hanging on the wall at Frills of EG.  If you haven't been there yet, make sure to add it to your list of places to check out!  She always has really cute clothes, accessories and jewelry... awesome fashion finds! 

I'm going to pair this necklace with a plain T - it really should be the focal point of the outfit so wearing something that doesn't compete is best!  Since the colors are so bright and bold I'm going with a white T to make it stand out.  I also think a shirt thats a color of one of the beads would work, and even tone it down a little... but why would you want to do that?? :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for spreading the word about the FABULOUS finds at Frills of EG:) Glad you are enjoying your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, everyone needs to make a trip there!

    ReplyDelete