Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summer Ruffles


My mom gave me this dress for Christmas and I haven't worn it yet... well until today!  Today was a business casual day at work and with the steamy weather a dress was very appropriate.  

I think this maroon dress has a lot of style with the ruffles from the shoulders to the waist and also with the cute waist tie.  Where is it from? Gap, believe it or not - I don't think it looks like their typical style.  

To go with the necklace I chose some gold pieces, the obvious watch and then one of my new gold necklaces.  If you missed last nights post, I'm pretty sure I threw out my favorite gold necklace so I needed some replacements.  This one was also on the clearance wall at Kohl's - designed by Lauren Conrad.  I love the bows - so cute!  Check out last nights post to see the other replacement necklace :)








No comments:

Post a Comment