Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Simplicity


I loved how this look pulled together, wide leg pale blue and a ruffly white top.  The pants are from Gap and are one of my favorites, I have them in navy blue too.  They're a great alternative to jeans, made out of a khaki material.  This shirt works well because of its simple design, yet stylish because of the ruffle detail.  I find it goes with a lot of different looks and adds just the right pop.  I found this shirt at Ann Taylor Loft.  With the clothes being pretty simple, I wanted to wear jewelry that had some life.  

I went with my normal gold bracelets and watch but spruced it up with these intricate dangle earrings - straight from Puerto Rico!  I LOVE the detail and soft look when you're wearing them.  I'd share where you can get a pair too but they came back from PR as a gift :)









Tip: Go BOLD with the accessories when your clothes are simple - keep it in proportion, but you can really make a statement with a piece when it is the focus.  

No comments:

Post a Comment