Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Head to toe in Gap

Today was a fairly simple outfit, I kept it pretty business looking. I knew I wanted to wear my casual blazer from Gap so I needed a shirt that had some style underneath. I ended up choosing another Gap item, a sleeveless off-white shirt that has ruffles across the chest.  When I bought it a few weeks ago I knew it would be useful for its simple taste.  For the bottoms I wore black dress pants again from Gap, they really have great pieces that can be versatile for all different looks.

To give this outfit some flare, I added a layered gold necklace and some cheetah printed shoes!  The necklace is from my secret gem in Providence (read past posts to find out where!) and the shoes were a Marshalls find by BCBG.  These shoes added just enough flare to my look today!



Tip: Don't be afraid to add a bold pair of shoes to your simple outfit - sometimes that's just what it needs!    

No comments:

Post a Comment