Monday, June 18, 2012

Lush Lavender


I knew today was a business casual day so I picked this dress out last night.  When I was getting ready this morning I knew I at least had the base picked out - a simple lavender dress.  I found this dress at The Loft last season on the sale wall, what a find!  Silver would work too, but I added gold to accent the color.  Being so basic, this dress allows you to layer on a long or chunky necklace to showcase.  I loved how this necklace tied the look together, the diamond colors in the flower and straight piece went great with the colors in the dress.  Believe it or not, I picked this necklace up at Kohls, by Lauren Conrad.  Keeping it simple this morning, I only went with my gold watch, I just wasn't feeling extra bracelets today.


Continuing the simple trend, I pulled my hair back into a low ballerina bun.  I just didn't feel like having it in my face and pulling it into a clean bun is a great trick!  Pull it back into a ponytail, twist it around, and secure with elastic - easy! 

Tip: No matter what store you're in, always keep your eyes peeled for the jewelry.  You want to have a variety to choose from so costume stuff is great!  

No comments:

Post a Comment