Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Star burst Stripes - Marshalls Find

You never know what you'll find in the clearance racks at Marshalls.  The last time I was there, I flipped through the rack and found this really cute sleeveless top - only $15.00.  I love the striped pattern, but most of all I love how the fabric is gathered across the waist, creating what I describe as a star burst.  The color isn't too exciting but the design is really neat and that's where accessories come into play.  I paired a chunkier style necklace, but stuck with the subtle colors.  This piece is from one of my favorite spots in Providence - Domain!  Of course I wore my gold watch and a bangle set.  I didn't go with anything special for bottoms, just simple black legging jeans from Gap - pretty comfortable I must add!  I added a short sleeve sweater from The Loft to cover my shoulders.  I just went with black sandals with a touch of gold to accent the rest of the outfit.  Just in case its not obvious, I wanted the shirt to be the focus so I kept everything else pretty basic.  

Tip: Don't underestimate the clearance racks at Marshalls!

No comments:

Post a Comment