Monday, June 25, 2012

Black and White with a Touch of Silver

I've had this shirt hanging in my closet for a while, but today I finally took the tags off.  I actually think it was around January when I bought it, I knew the material was summer appropriate. It was something I picked up from Ann Taylor Loft off the sale wall, perfect shirt for work.  To be honest, when I first saw it on the hanger, I didn't think much of it.  It sounds odd, but sometimes the "ugly" well what appears to be at first glance, looks great and is an awesome find!

I've been waiting to wear it with white pants and a little tan.  What really sold me was the detail ruffled front and also the thin silver thread.  Although plain, paired with bottoms that gave contrast and a silver necklace, it all came together.  These pants are from Gap, something I picked up as a basic for the office.  White dress pants are a must for the summer!



You've seen this necklace before, a thin silver strand that gives just the right touch.  To add some style to the look a wore a black floral headband.  Keeping the clothes basic allowed me to add snaz with a hair accessory.    

Tip: Pair black and white together for a classic look 

No comments:

Post a Comment