Monday, July 9, 2012

Summer Blue with a Braided Wedge

Here I am!  This summer has been a busy one, always jumping from one thing to the next :)

I've caught some great deals so far this summer, including these tan braided wedges!  I was taking a stroll through Gap over the weekend when I noticed them on a shelf in the back.  There were a lot of red and blue pairs, but just one pair of tan and what do you know... just my size too - 7!  The tan wedge is definitely in this year, and a braided strap is pretty popular.  I tried them on and they caught my eye immediately, I love the gold buckle and cork bottom, I knew I'd get a lot of wear out of them - perfect for the office!  Stop by your Gap and see if they have a pair, on sale for $35.99!

























I knew I wanted to wear shorts so I pulled out a white pair at knee length, great for work.  Still keeping the clothing simple, but needing a little flare I chose a t-shirt that cut longer in the front, cinched on the sides and down the spine of the back.  The shorts are something I've had for awhile from Gap and the shirt was a Marshalls clearance find!  Always keep an eye out for the basics on the clearance rack, they always come in handy!  I didn't go crazy with jewelry, I added a leopard headband for some snaz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment