Monday, July 30, 2012

Stripes, Buttons and Puckers

Today's look was powered by stripes - big bold stripes.  This is one of my favorite finds from my trip to the Jersey Shore, yup its the one you see Snooky and Pauly D strollin' on... Seaside :) 



One of my favorite stores can be found on the Seaside Boardwalk - Lucky Lady... What I'd give to be able to shop there more than once a year!  I literally love everything about the place - clothes, accessories, shoes - all great fashion finds that I'm sure you'd love too!  


I bought a few other things, but this button up balloon top is a Lucky Lady find.  The bold stripes/color block look is great for the summer but I also think the color scheme is perfect for a fall transition.  The detail on this shirt is what sold me.  Notice the button close sleeves and the pucker waistline in the front and back.  

Being so bold and bright I knew I wanted to keep the rest simple.  Since the shirt is a balloon style, I paired skinny dark jeans for bottoms.  I also kept the shoes simple, with a basic black and brown sandal.  For accessories I chose my gold watch and Alex and Ani bangles, the brushed gold is perfect for the autumn tones of the shirt.  


If you ever make a trip to the shore, make sure to make a stop at Lucky Lady - I promise you won't be disappointed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment