Monday, July 23, 2012

My FAVORITE summer color!

I love wearing white, but I really LOVE wearing teal (also known as aqua maybe? :)) - so what better than to pair them together!  The colors in this outfit really complimented each other, as the teal was subtle yet still bright for a contrast.  This shirt is perfect for summer, the bright color, detail, and light material, I think it has a delicate look.  I knew white pants would pair well color wise but I chose the skinny jeans because of the cinched waist and flowy bottom of the shirt.  You wouldn't want to wear a bottom that was wide leg, it would not accent the design and cut of the shirt.  
I kept the jewelry light with my favorite necklace - silver initial - A - from Ross Simons, simple piece but always works!  The watch is where I added some style - a Curli Q Wrap Watch from Speidel!  My boyfriend just so happens to work there so get to check out the new designs - pretty cool isn't it?? I love how it wraps around your wrist! 


Aside from the rhinestone studded watch, I went with some flare on the shoes too.  They are a neutral color so they go with a lot but the flower puff on the side is a really cute detail!  You should get a pair - $12.99 at Marshalls - can't go wrong!

Tip: Don't be afraid to wear white - especially with a splash of teal! 

PS. Besides the accessories - my whole look is Marshalls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment