Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer White and a Pop of Coral

This look was one of my favorites of the summer so far!  You can't go wrong with white pants in the summer months, almost any top will look great!  For this outfit I wore skinny white jeans - almost like a legging - and paired a bright coral/peachy sleeveless top.  My favorite detail of this shirt is the sheer shoulders, I think it gives great contrast to the rest of the fabric.  Since this outfit is pretty bright on its own, I kept the shoes toned down for the office with a pair of flat sandals.  Although flat and a beige color, these sandals have a really cute cutout look!  To snaz it up a bit for going out later that night I simply added a pair of wedges for some height and style.  The color just so happened to match perfectly :)




















I kept the jewelry simple with my go to silver necklace and this neat braided bracelet.  More to come on where I found it later :)

Where did my look come from?  My entire outfit (both shoes) came from my favorite store - what can I say, I am a Marshalls girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment