Monday, April 23, 2012

Layered necklace from embroidery thread

I'm back!  What a change from last weeks weather, I'd like the sunny and beautiful days back please!  I woke up this morning and wanted to wear something cozy but obviously had to be professional for the office.  I ended up choosing this basic cotton gray sweater.  I picked it up at Ann Taylor Loft and love how light weight it is.  While its a pretty simple design, I really like the satin strip on the back over the shoulders - just enough to make it a little different!

On to the best part of my look today - the Necklace!  This was a Jersey Shore find, yes the same one you'll find snooky at :)  If you're ever that way, make sure to stop at the B&B Department Store - great finds at great prices!  I saw this necklace and had to have it, simple but so different!  You could probably make it yourself, just embroidery thread and silver o rings.  I knew I would never sit down and do it and I think it was around $9.99.  











Tip:  Add a funky/different necklace to something basic to finish the look.  It also allows the piece to be the focus point.   

4 comments:

  1. Hey, lovely necklace it looks lovely with your new sweater :) Great blog your style is very sex and the city, its great. Keep up the good work
    xx

    take a peek at mine theheadlessstylist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time look at Jezzy's! You're very vintage, I love the red ruffled skirt!! Keep reading!

      Delete
  2. Freshwater pearls can be used to make creative jewellery.

    Freshwaters Pearls.

    ReplyDelete