Thursday, April 5, 2012

Robin Egg Blue - LA

Writing from Los Angeles, California tonight!  Sorry I didn't get a post in yesterday, after traveling from coast to coast it just wasn't happening.  Before my boyfriend gets here tomorrow, my sister and I wanted to get our shopping out of the way :).  With the warm weather here, its time for her Uggs to go away and cute sandals and shoes to come out!  We talked about where we wanted to go over lunch, of course Marshalls was in the picture and then her go-to, GAP.  We did't have great luck in GAP (FULL of bright colors though!) but weccrushed the shoes in Marshalls.  Take a peak below at what we found!  3 pairs, all very different, all under $30!

  • Tommy Hilfiger - Sandals 
  • Libby. Edelman - Leopard flats
  • White Mountain - Gold boat shoes 

LOVE these


While my sister was in class, I decided to pamper myself and get a mani/pedi - which I don't normally do. I haven't really used Yelp! before, but worked like a charm today.  It brought me to an awesome place - really cute inside, clean, and a great deals!  While I was waiting, I met some really nice people too, new friends!  I went a little bolder than normal on my toes - I'd call it robin egg blue! :)  
I saw the color in a magazine on the plane ride here and loved it!  

I haven't even mentioned our amazing lunch - Porto's Bakery & Cafe in Burbank.  If you're ever in this area, make sure its on your list.  Its FULL of mouth watering food!  Check out the pictures below...
    
Cake, cake, and more cake













Desserts a mile long

  

   
One of the best iced coffees I've ever had. 
Chicken Fajita sandwich and banana chips!

No comments:

Post a Comment