Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Layered beaded necklace finishes the look!

Day two of the week and I went with another plain shirt and added a layered necklace for some detail. Think of the plain shirt as a blank canvas and now you have to add something to make it a piece of art. Color, chunky, or statement necklaces are perfect to finish the look!

My mom gave me this piece (she has great taste!) it's a made by BCBG. I love the detail with the flower petals - notice they're hearts :)

I picked up this shirt at Forever 21! I love this store when I find stuff but it usually only comes after trying on 20 things and digging in the racks. The chest pockets and cinched waist are my favorite details. Perfect for the office and can be dressed down too!  Never go in there when its a mob scene, pick the off hours or weekdays so you can take your time!  

Like I said yesterday, add a statement necklaces to your jewelry box!

No comments:

Post a Comment