Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Found 2 new labels in LA - 1 for the guys!

After delays and lost luggage I'm back on the east coast - I do have to say, I LOVED the west coast - Cali is catchy!  On Saturday, I went to a really cool event - World of Dance LA 2012 (a world I had no clue about).  Not only was there amazing dance talent but there were aspiring designers and vendors that I fell in love with!

Here are 2 of my favorites!
I have an obsession with white t's and when I saw the one below I had to get it!  Super cute white t with a oversized printed bow and shooting area.  She had other great designs and really neat jewelry.  Take a second and check out her stuff!  
This designer took history and added a twist for his style.  They're style is for free thinkers and the conscious mind. Not only did I dig his designs, but my boyfriend loved his looks.  YES - this is my first Jezzyboy recommendation so check it out, I promise its worth it!














Added this one to Chris' closet - sick!





















Before I go for the night, I do want to give credit to the World of Dance crew - I had not a clue what World of Dance was before attending and by the end of the event I was totally impressed and future fan and follower for sure!

 


When you lose your luggage...
When the airline loses your luggage you need a simple hairdo that does the trick!  Check out my look below... Brushed my hair out quick, deep side part and then just start twisting from the top.  As you twist down the side of your head keep adding a little more hair.  Use a few bobby pins to secure behind the ear and then finish with a ballerina bun.  Perfect!  

Splash of color with a necklace - from my favorite gem in Providence!

2 comments:

  1. love the tip for cute hairstyle in a pinch - think it was Claire that took that pic - her mom is hopeless with an iPhone :)

    ReplyDelete