Monday, August 6, 2012

Black and White Zigs

Boy is the summer flying by, already August 8th... where did July go? The summer heat calls for fun summer dresses, especially for the office.  One of my NJ finds, this black/white/gray zig zag design was  my look for today.  During one of the rainy days on vacation I found the closest Marshalls - this place was HUGE and packed with finds!  As soon as I saw this dress hanging on the rack I knew it would be a great find for the office.  It's boat neck design is great for a business casual day.  My favorite detail  is the back, the full zipper and bow are perfect details!







With a busy design such as this, you don't want to compete with jewelry.  I kept it simple with my thin silver necklace and I decided to layer with my initial necklace.  I also kept my shoes basic with black sandals that have just the right amount of style.  Don't make the mistake of "basic" sandals with those Old Navy rubber flip flops that come in every color of the rainbow - style no no!







Tip: Take a second to try on one of the summer dresses you see on the rack - it'll be a great addition to your wardrobe.  I'd start with Marshalls or TJ Maxx, always have different and cute designs at great prices! 


No comments:

Post a Comment