Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

Hi everyone, well today I celebrated my 25th birthday - how did that happen?!?  All I have to say is enjoy every minute of it because it goes by faster than you can ever believe - AND as you get older, goes by even faster, its true!  







I'll keep it short and sweet tonight - while it may have been my Birthday today I still had to go to work.  My friends at work made it great tho - cake, birthday lunch, and a decorated cube :). 
As summers coming to an end I want to make sure to get in the last bit of summer clothing I can.  Before you know it, it'll be transition time for fall - I mean we really are right on the cusp of boots.

Today was pretty simple, but one of my favorite dresses.  It has a gray skirt with a tie at the waist and a v-neck sleeveless top.  I love the oxford style top and the business casual look it gives this piece.  This dress is perfect for summer weather and great for the office!  This was a past NJ find by blue bird. I kept the shoes simple with silver flats and went with my go to gold chunky watch.

I hope you enjoyed the day - Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment