Thursday, August 9, 2012

Turquoise and Zippers

I instantly fell in love with this shirt when I spotted it on the rack at Lucky Lady! If you missed my earlier post, Lucky Lady is one of my all time favorite shops - hidden on the boardwalk in Seaside, NJ.  I absolutely love being in there, they got the atmosphere all right!

The office called for something a little dressier than normal so I knew just what to pull out in the morning.  I immediately noticed the detail and design... puckered shoulders, slimmed waist, the cut, and the black sheer material sewn over the front.  Not to mention the top to bottom zipper up the back - so cool!  Don't be afraid to add some intricate pieces to your wardrobe to keep it lively!    


With a shirt like this, I just needed to pair black dress pants and a pair of heels to finish the look.  When wearing a top with all the details such as this, keep the bottom simple to keep the focus on the top.  Too much will make it tacky and take away the style.



See more Lucky Lady shots below... 

No comments:

Post a Comment