Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Perfect Fall Entrance


It's that time of year again, transition your wardrobe into fall!  The easiest first step is to switch your accessories - start with your purse.  I took this first step in August when I moved into my new plush purse.  There's nothing like moving into a new purse :)  What makes it good for fall?  The color and material is what you should look for.  This purse is light brown leather with a green accent around the bottom - earth tones are always a good bet.  Besides the color, leather - or pleather :) - is always a great choice.  The colors and accents of this purse are really what caught my eye - check out the design on the inside! I talk about it a lot but this is another Lucky Lady find - I am obsessed with that place!

Tip:  Keep your eye out for the perfect fall transition bag - something still with color but yet will carry you into autumn.      

No comments:

Post a Comment