Sunday, September 23, 2012

Color Block Scarf - AWESOME sale at GAP!



Well it was a beautiful weekend in RI, crisp fall air and nothing but sun!  My saturday morning started with reading an email from GAP - 40% off all sale items.  Well you know what that led to... a trip to the GAP!  You'll see some of my fashion finds this week but lets start with this color block scarf.








Perfect for a white tee or plain shirt - this navy and teal scarf is perfect to add some color and super comfy!  $13.99 on sale and then another 40% off - $8 :)


I'll be wearing these soon but here they are - finally a pair of red pants!  Don't get me wrong, I've tried on red pants anywhere I see them but they never are right.  Love the zippers at the ankle and the chili red color!  How much? $48.99 on sale and then another 40% off - $29!!

Tip:  Make your way to Gap this week - you can't miss this sale - great fashion finds!    

I wanted to share some pictures from my sunday at the beach... beautiful day!













No comments:

Post a Comment