Monday, September 10, 2012

First Fall Sweater - Weekend Fashion Find

Well this morning was pretty crisp - the reality that Fall has set in.  It was one of those mornings that I wanted to wear something cozy.  I thought I'd be saving it for a colder day, but I ended up picking my weekend fashion find!  What do you think?  I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it.  A long tan sweater, with accent yellow stripes - the style and fit are what make it.  I love the oversized collar and pockets - the subtle detail give it great styling.

Best part?  I spotted it for $15.00 on Marshalls clearance rack - can't get better than that!

Pairing it with a plain white T and dark straight leg jeans left the focus on the sweater.  Simple yet really cute! :)

Tip:  Get in the stores and check out the clearance racks - there are perfect fall pieces just hanging there!


No comments:

Post a Comment