Thursday, May 24, 2012

Gold and Black for 60th Post!


Today was a simple day, yet I still wanted something a little business looking.  Flipping through the closet, I chose this sleeveless black shirt that has chest pockets, button shoulder ties, and a perfect slit down the front.  The other subtle detail is the cut of the bottom, falling lower in the back and the front. Its pretty plain but I love the look and style of this shirt!  The material is polyester so it keeps its shape all day, almost feels and looks like a rayon fabric (Marshalls). To jazz it up a little I went with a long gold necklace, chunky watch and some Alex and Ani bangles.  I chose a pair of dark bootcut jeans that went nicely with the black top and for shoes I wore simple black sandals with satin and gold detail. It all tied together, black and gold were my colors of the day.


Tip: Keep it sleek and clean.


No comments:

Post a Comment