Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Simple Black Dress Does the Trick!

I woke up this morning and knew I wanted to wear a dress, something simple so accessories would have to make it work.  The winner ended up being a black thin sweater dress that falls above the knee.  Its really simple, the sleeves slightly balloon and it has buttoned sleeves on the arms.  The chest is also cute with ribbing and large button closure.  If you've read my earlier posts I'm sure you can guess but this was a Marshalls find, I'm sure at a good price!

To jazz it up a little I added a faint silver scarf and a tan and silver studded belt (GAP).  I wanted to keep the look simple so I went with Jessica Simpson black ballet flats.  For some extra shine, I wore my simple silver necklace from Domain.  To be honest, I was almost out the door and knew my look needed something else, thats when I ran back up to my room and added the scarf! :)

Tip: Add a scarf to finish your look!

No comments:

Post a Comment