Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Another beautiful day!

I can really get used to this weather for March, what a great start to the first day of spring!  Did you see the forecast for the weekend - at least in little RI, have to specify now that our blog readers have expanded to Canada!! - rainy and 50's, guess you have to enjoy it now!  I had to take an unexpected trip to the dentist this afternoon, about an hour drive but I can't complain.  I had the sunroof wide open and beautiful sunny skies beating down!

So onto the outfit of the day.  I chose something a little casual but dressed it up with boots and a necklace.  You'll find that you can get a lot more out of your closet if you change it up with accessories.  I love this dress because its simple and practical.  It's color scheme is gray, and has an accent of black and white on the sides.  I love dresses that have pockets, for both the style and being able to throw my cell phone or license in (yes, I get carded everywhere) when I'm out.  Besides the dress I wore black leggings and still threw on my black slouch boots (even though its pushing 70 degrees).  With such a plain top I wanted a necklace that carried some weight.  You'll see I chose a silver long necklace that has both pearls and diamonds on it.  I LOVE this piece.  I bought it from my co-worker last year, she sells some pretty cool pieces!  It was well worth it - I wear it all the time!

We're over the winter hump, spring has finally arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment