Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Morning Throw Together

I was too tired to pick out my outfit last night so I just went with it this morning.  I knew I wanted to wear a brown sweater vest so I went with the professional look today and pulled out my classic white button up  shirt.  For pants I wore a straight leg ankle that had a faint plaid pattern.  For shoes, I went with one of my favorite Nine West heels.  They aren't tall at all, maybe a little over an inch and have super cute tassels on the toe!  They go with every outfit for the office, and with such a neutral color they never clash.  For Jewelry, I knew wanted something kind of chunky.  I chose a gold necklace that I layered on over my shirt.  With the top being so plain, this pick was perfect to spruce it up.
For this outfit, I literally just pulled different pieces from my closet and it all came together!  It was a popular look in the office today, so I must of done something right!

Boy am I excited for tomorrow, Fridayyyy!!!!
PS. I'm so pale right now I had to make my picture below black and white!

No comments:

Post a Comment