Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Looks from the past 2 days

I've been a little busy lately and just got home from babysitting (2 little muchkins), but I wanted to share what I've been wearing the past 2 days.  Too bad if you missed it, but the weather was outstanding in New England yesterday, today wasn't too bad either.  My look yesterday was a satin paint splattered dress, from a purple palette and a splash of orange.  To make it more work appropriate, I covered it with a longer black sweater, sheer black tights and although it hit 70 degrees in some places, it's still March so I wore a pair of black leather slouch boots.  I didn't want to take away from the dress, so I wore a small silver necklace for some shine.

Today was a pretty plain day for me.  Simple heather gray dress pants and a coral 3/4 sleeve sweater.  The back of the sweater is cute, has a zipper down the middle.  To spruce this look up a bit, I went with a crystal and gold necklace and my classic chunky gold watch and bangles.  This chandelier style necklace was actually an American Eagle find - awesome jewelry sales!   

I can't believe we're almost half way through March - where does time go!     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment