Friday, March 23, 2012

Life is short. Buy the shoes.

I went all out today, I knew it was going to be one of the last days to pretend it was summer. I decided last night that I was going to wear one of my new fashion finds - amazing leopard wedge heels, have to mention they were another $22 find! When I wear shoes that are this busy I always go with solids on the top. I want your eye to go straight to the shoes.

For clothes, I chose a high waisted tan pencil skirt and another fashion find from yesterday, a sleeveless black slit neck blouse.  It also has 2 cute pockets on the chest.  It's a little too early to wear sleeveless so I added one of my cotton black blazers that has gathered sleeves. I didn't want to fight with the shoes so I went with a necklace that blended in and my gold watch and bangles to go with the look.  I have to mention the picture below is curiosity of Bridget Reilly - great photographer!

What a nice Friday night, check out my view from above the East Greenwich, RI harbor!

No comments:

Post a Comment