Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dressed for summer... Maybe I'm pushing it!

I can't believe how nice the weather has been, you might think it was summer!  The lawns all over campus were covered with students taking in the nice weather, those were the days of Castlebar beach (literally the 10x10 patch of grass in front of my off campus house senior year).  Enough reminiscing for now, lets get onto my look for today...

I knew the weather was going to be gorgeous and WARM, so I definitely wanted to wear a skirt.  The one I chose was a rose colored satin layered skirt.  Its the perfect length and real versatile for different looks.  Today I paired it with a tighter black t-shirt that I tucked in and wore a simple black short sleeve sweater over it.  The sweater is perfect to finish a look, I really like the zipper it has in the front.  I toyed between two necklaces this morning, the one I ended up choosing and a white and gold beaded piece.  Both were long, but I ended up going with the brushed gold locket.  I thought it blended better with the look instead of standing out.  This necklace was one of my finds at Domain in Providence - $7.50 I believe... You really cannot beat it!

Tomorrows going to be even nicer than today, probably the best day of the week.  I've heard 85 degrees - in March, ahhhhh, I'll take it!          

The look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment