Friday, March 2, 2012

A Splash of Color!

TGIF! I woke up this morning and wanted to wear something I could possibly wear out tonight. So I pulled a satin skirt that's full of color from my closet - bright, bold, and fun! I love this skirt, it looks like an artist painting.  I picked it out at one of my favorite Seaside, NJ shops during a summer beach week!  It's a great piece in my wardrobe because its work in the winter with boots and summer with sandals! With such a vibrant skirt I knew I didn't want to go bold with my other pieces, the skirt had to be the focal point! For my feet i threw on distressed brown riding boots, just under my knee.

Although my necklace is subtle its a pretty cool piece. You literally just scrunch it up to into a ball and it turns into a masterpiece. Same necklace but different every time you wear it

Key to this look: pick a splash of color and accent it - don't compete with it!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the necklace it's an awesome find! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My moms friend sells them - they are so cool! I can get you the contact information if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete