Monday, March 5, 2012

What to wear tomorrow...

I'm gonna try and turn over a new leaf... Pick out my outfits the night before. Well I'm going to give it a shot, we'll see how long I can keep up with it!  Tomorrow is a no meeting day for me so I wanted to wear something cute but comfortable.  I'll be spending a lot of time sittin' in my chair and punching the keyboard.

I chose a top that's ruffley around the top and had a lot of color. The design reminds me of the days when I used to be obsessed with Spirograph, come on, you know you were too!
To cover my shoulders I chose a very pale pink sweater that has a drape front. These types of sweaters are a staple in my wardrobe, I have one in pretty much every color.
For pants I'm wearing a skinny black corduroy with my favorite brown mid-calf boots.
For jewelry I'm sticking to a simple shiny silver necklace but chunky gold watch and bangles - who said you can't wear gold and silver together?  I do!
I think this outfit will be perfect for my day tomorrow, comfortable but still appropriate!

Take away: Get yourself a few sweaters that you can throw over your cute summer tops! Let's you get more out of your wardrobe!


No comments:

Post a Comment