Sunday, March 11, 2012

Shirts for the office

The weekends are NEVER long enough!  Not to mention all of the students I work with are getting their tan on during spring break this week - ugh!  I want to share a couple of my new finds for the office.  Recently, I was in my favorite store (take a guess from my other posts) with my mom, aunt, and little cousin - an equation for some damage!  It was a great day to make a stop in, they had just gotten some new office wear from Taheri.  I love sleeveless shirts, you can interchange them with all different looks.  I really wanted a white shirt to wear under a blazer, something with ruffles and had a little style.  You can probably guess, but this was the day I found it!  The neckline is perfect and has a slight ruffle all the way down the front.  My second choice was the complete opposite look - full of color!  You can see in the pic below but its primary colors are red/pink, orange, and a contrasting gray.  Both of these looks will work great with a blazer or just on their own for the summer!

LOVE my sleeveless tops

No comments:

Post a Comment