Thursday, March 8, 2012

I can't wait for the days to wear this...

As much as I liked the outfit I picked out today, I wish I could have been wearing this cute spring dress! I know, its a little too early, but hopefully soon! This was one of my recent finds at Marshalls, $16.99! It was such a good deal, it would have been a sin to leave it there! If you can, fit in a stop to Marshalls over the weekend - they are PACKED with spring stuff! This dress is very versatile, perfect for work or a night out. While its pretty plain, it'll work well with all types of jewelry. Think of it as a blank canvas so now you can splash on some color - sweater, bangles, necklaces, headband - did I mention shoes!  This dress is perfect for bold sandals, something with a tall wedge and strappy would work great.  Don't be afraid to try something funky!

Speaking of jewelry, I might be making a stop at my secret spot in Providence tomorrow - stay tuned for my finds! Maybe I'll reveal the location!


Again, I swear I am not a spokesperson for Marshalls!  

No comments:

Post a Comment