Wednesday, March 28, 2012

water.org

I hope you don't mind too much, but I decided no clothes for tonight, something else, something that's important to me... 




I won't get into the details too much but there are BIG problems with water in developing countries and you can be the difference.  Every year, 3.575 million people die from water related diseases and we can help change this.  I've wanted a water bottle for awhile now and instead of picking up something simple at the store I decided to get one from water.org.  Not only did I get a pretty cool water bottle, but I'm helping a cause that's saving millions.  The bottle itself is $25 and $10 goes towards helping people get clean water.    

Bonus it has a filter system and awesome design!  Help start a trend, maybe you need a new one or want to make the switch from bottled water? Choose water.org and make an impact.    



No comments:

Post a Comment