Saturday, March 24, 2012

I still had 3 minutes!

I had a family night with my mom, aunt, and cousin while we did some bargain hunting. Have you heard of Switch Flops?? I was always skeptical too when I first heard of them but now I'm a fan and owner of several pairs.

You can find them in many boutiques but i picked up my pairs in a local overstock store. Usually, the shoes themselves go for about $40, while I picked up a pair for $10. The fun part of these flops are the straps. Change the look of your flops to match any outfit. They have all kinds of designs, everything from basic and plain to dazzley and bright! The straps normally go for about $16, I picked up mine for $3! It felt like a treasure hunt, all of the straps were in a huge bin, and there I was fishing through. We were actually there right before closing when they literally started kicking us out. I only needed a few more minutes to look through the bin but they wanted to close up the store.  When I walked out the door I noticed they were closing up early and I really did have 3 more minutes on the clock till 9pm. Their loss, could have gotten more $$ from me.

Oh and check out my cute little flats, you can switch out the bow!  I didn't really have a chance to look at the clips that went on these, but I picked out a hot pink bow!

Take a peak at my finds! You need to get yourself a pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment