Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday... check.

Back home after a long day, I wanted to get tonights post up earlier than usual for you to take a peak at.  BTW the feather necklace from today was a huge hit, scroll down if you missed it.

This look is for spring, but I think its time to pull it out.  Sheer blouses are all over the place right now so make sure you get some in your closet.  I picked up this one at Marshalls, $16.99!  While its mostly tan, I love the floral pattern all over it - subtle but adds some color!  I'm obsessed with the back, isn't the extra detail hanging over the shoulders and back so cute?!  I have to admit, thats what sold me.  With this color scheme I think gold goes best so I have paired a crossbody purse with it, the olive green color nicely compliments the shirt.  For jewelry I'm going to stick with gold and go with a layered piece.  I like to add layered necklaces to shirts like this to add dimension.  I'm sure I'll be sporting my chunky gold watch and some bangles to match.  

It was FREEZING today so I think I'm going to pull out skinny pants and throw boots back on for tomorrow.  Either a brown or tan boot would be perfect with this outfit.

Tip: Add sheer to your wardrobe.      
 

No comments:

Post a Comment