Thursday, March 15, 2012

Flowery blouse and zipper boots

What happened to our beautiful spring weather?? Today was chilly again, low 50's, which doesn't sound too bad for March but we've been spoiled with the 60's and even 70's!  If you haven't seen yet, its going to be a BEAUTIFUL weekend - pull out your green!

Since I know the season is winding down, I've been trying to get a few more wears out of my boots - I love boot season!  Today I went with a flowery sheer blouse, skinny gray pants and a pair of my favorite boots.  When I wear a top thats loose fitting around the bottom I try to wear pants that are fitted to offset the top.  Back to the boots - I picked these up this year in the fall.  I saw them at DSW and fell in love and justified the purchase because I didn't have anything that color, beautiful sand tan!  The zippers on the back also sold me.

The necklace I paired with the look is long with both brass and silver.  Its a pretty simple piece and goes with everything!

I'll be back tomorrow... Happy Friday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment