Sunday, March 4, 2012

First pair of summer shorts!

Sunday funday for me includes shopping, relaxing, and more shopping! I woke up this morning and headed to my nana's for breakfast - french toast, eggs and bacon. She's turning 90 any day now and still cooks for an army.  Her grocery receipt totals close to $200 every 2 weeks, oh and did I mention she lives on her own.  She's your picture perfect Italian grandmother, remember the mother on Everybody Loves Raymond? That is her!

My college roomie and I then stopped at my favorite store on the way home - Marshalls, of course! -jam packed with new stuff, spring is here! Like always I tried on 15 things and left with 2 - only buy what you love!

First up...
My first pair of summer shorts! I saw them and just couldn't resist - faded cheetah print! I can picture them now with a white oversized T and a long simple necklace. For shoes, some type of strappy sandal, nothing high. Oh summer days, you can't come soon enough!

That's all for now, more to come on my shopping trip tomorrow! (I might have made a second trip to a different Marshalls later in the day too - obsessed)

Great weekend with my roomie, missed/already miss her so much. Hold on to the ones that matter the most!
FYI, I am not a spokesperson for Marshalls, I am simply just in love with the store!

1 comment: