Monday, March 19, 2012

Color for 70 degrees!

First off, happy St. Joseph's Day from an Italian girl! I hope you made it outside today, gorgeous!  I had meetings all day with students so I spent a lot of time walking from building to building, can't complain though.  Today I picked out one of my new tops from Marshalls, I think it was a $14.99 deal, bright and colorful!  Not to mention it was St. Joseph's Day - had to make sure to throw in a little red.  This shirt has a great neck line and a cute bow near the chest.  As you can see, I threw a gray shawl/sweater over it to make it more seasonally and work appropriate.

I've been picking this delicate silver necklace out a lot, it goes with everything!  Best part - it was a $4.00 find at Domain... like it even better!  

For shoes I just wore classic Nine West heels, one of my go-tos.

How good do these look...      
mmm mmm zeppoles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment