Sunday, March 4, 2012

Over the knee boots and grape crush martinis

Last night was a lot of fun, my best friend from college graced me with her presence! Nothing crazy, we went to dinner and then drinks at a martini bar, last stop, good ol' Fat Belly's where a few others met up with us. Awesome band, the perfect songs to tap your foot and sing along with ha! Martini's of the night were expresso, sour patch kid, tiramisu, and grape crush. Let's just say the boyfriend and bf crushed the grape crush!
My look last night was my boots - distressed over the knee, I'm obsessed with them! I picked them up last year at the end of the season at Marshalls on clearance - they were a steal! The rest of my look was in the same color scheme and I added a necklace for a pop of color! That's another one of my great finds from the hidden gem in Providence, $6.00!
Key: pick your piece and go with it!
Great look for a great night, now it's time for slug Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment